General park information
The park is open EVERY DAY of the year from 5:00 to 21:00 hrs.
Busiest hours on weekends and holidays are from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs.
Admission to the park is free.
La entrada a los baños tiene un costo de $5.00.
Los estacionamientos tienen costo.
Mon. - Fri., 9:00 - 18:00 hrs
Sat. - Sun., 10:00 - 16:00 hrs
Lost and Found
Lost items are held at the Administration Office for one month. Beyond that they will be donated to a charity.
Av. Luis Barragán 505, col. Santa Fe, Alcaldía Cuajimalpa de Morelos, C.P. 05348
- North Gate: Av. Luis Barragán and Paseo de los Arquitectos, entrance on Av. Santa Fe.
- South Gate: Av. Luis Barragán and Paseo de los Arquitectos, entrance on Av. Tamaulipas.
- José Villagrán footbridge: Pedestrian entrance by #4987 Av. Santa Fe. Access through the skatepark.
- Main Square Gate, by the gourmet terrace, on Av. Luis Barragán.
- E1: Underground, under the Gourmet Terrace.
Covered parking, open 24/7.
- E2: By the South Entrance.
Access via Av. Tamaulipas.
Outdoor parking, open from 5:00 to 22:00 hrs.
All motorcycles must take a ticket and pay the regular fee.
Valet service is exclusively for Prendes and Forno di Casa with a $50.00MXN fee plus time. A valet ticket without validation from said restaurants will incur a $300.00MXN penalty.
Fees (in MXN)
- North Gate
- Spiral Fountain
- Pink Gates Garden
- Pink Gates
- Hidden Garden
- Dog Off-Leash Area
- Kids Playground
- José Villagrán Pedestrian Bridge
- Main Plaza
- Main Fountain
- Gourmet Terrace
- Central Garden
- Slide Playground
- Lookout Square
- Open Garden
- Acoustic Shell
- South Gate
- Luis Barragán Pedestrian Bridge
- Nature Reserve
Restaurants and Stores
- Forno di Casa
- Sushi Itto
- Frutos Prohibidos
- Porco Rosso
- El Moro
- La Ciudad de Colima
- La Ostra
- Los Tulipanes
- Cordelia’s Bakery
Parque La Mexicana offers:
Plan your visit
Descubre todo lo que tú y tu familia pueden hacer en La Mexicana y pasen un día agradable rodeados de naturaleza y un ambiente increíble.
The playground area is ideal for kids ages 4 to 10. , There, they’ll find sandboxes, slides, jungle gyms, swings and more. Roller skates, skateboards and bicycles are allowed throughout the park. The little ones will enjoy this green, clean and safe environment. You’ll find snacks and ice cream as well as healthy meal options at the Gourmet Terrace.
- This is a pet friendly park, so it is likely you’ll find dogs around. To avoid accidents, talk to the dog owners before allowing your kids to approach or pet them.
- It is a large park, so don’t leave children unsupervised or let them out of your sight.
- Bring drinking water, hats and sunscreen. The heat can be intense and kids might become dehydrated or over exposed to sunlight.
Our gardens offer a pleasant walk through trees, lakes and flower beds. There are benches along the way to rest and enjoy the view, as well as restaurants where hot chocolate, churros and healthy meal options are served.
Several areas within the park are wheelchair accessible.
How long are the cycling and running tracks?
2 KM (1.2 MILES) WITHIN THE PARK
Anyone who has visited La Mexicana with their canine friend can attest that they’ll enjoy playing with other dogs, running around and jumping the obstacles within the off-leash area, as well as a long walk through the park or resting at one of the restaurants - where drinking water is provided for them - or beneath the shade of a tree among the gardens.
- Remember that dogs are the only pets allowed in the park and there is a maximum of two dogs per visitor.
- Dogs must be on a leash inside the park. The only exception is inside the off-leash area.
- Please pick up their feces. The park belongs to everybody and we need your help keeping it clean. Be considerate of other people.
- Retractable leashes are forbidden, as is tying dogs to handrails, trees or any other object.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the playground, the slide playground, skatepark or the main fountain.
- If you know that your dog is aggressive, please do not take the leash off, not even in the off-leash area and preferably, use a muzzle.